- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 183
- Garden / Landscaping — 165
- Appliance / Repair — 143
- Interior Design / Decor — 129
- Real Estate / Finance — 93
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 92
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 68
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 68
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 59
- Safety / Security — 59
- Construction / Materials — 57
- Windows / Siding — 56
3 Tips to Consider When Buying a Robot Vacuum Cleaner
by Max Jeff on Sep 13, 2016
With technology getting so advance these days, we see smarter and smart robotic vacuum cleaners out there in the market. The prices of these robot vacuum cleaners are also getting much more competitive these days. Here we present you with 3 key features to look out for when purchasing a unit.
1. Advance avoidance capabilities
You should ensure that you have done your comprehensive research and that the brand and model that you are planning to get has really good avoidance capabilities. It will be a pain if your robotic vacuum always gets stuck in between furniture or your chairs.
2. Powerful suction system
Get a unit that has good suction power. The whole point of deploying a robot vacuum is to ensure that it does a good job at removing all the dust, hair and debris that are on the floor or carpet. Ensure that you read up on the reviews of the suction power of the unit you plan to purchase. If the reviews out there are horrible, make sure you stay away from them.
3. Long battery life
Ensure that the robotic vacuum that you are planning to get has long battery life or has self return to base-charging capabilities. It will be such a hassle if you vacuum battery is dead when not even halfway through completing its vacuum run.
Do your proper research and get your best robot vacuum cleaner today!
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 21, 2017 Tips for Excellent and Cost-Saving Home Repairs and Glass Works by Charlie Brown
- Feb 28, 2017 Dehumidifier Troubleshooting, FAQ, Repair and Parts by 411HomeRepair
- Dec 9, 2016 What Is The Difference Between A Furnace And A Boiler? by Boris Dzhingarov
- Jun 28, 2016 The Water Heater is Broken: Now What? by Guest
- Apr 4, 2016 Fridge Repair Common Issues and What They Mean by Isaac Korff