- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 178
- Garden / Landscaping — 161
- Appliance / Repair — 141
- Interior Design / Decor — 117
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 91
- Real Estate / Finance — 78
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 64
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 59
- Windows / Siding — 53
- Builders Associations — 52
- Doors / Garages — 52
- Safety / Security — 52
Funding For Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 9, 2016 Why Your Second Home Is Not an Investment Property by Jane Brown
- Aug 11, 2016 3 Ways Finance Your Home Improvements by Guest
- Jul 21, 2016 How to Prepare Your Home for the Real Estate Market by Derek Crowden
- Jul 2, 2016 Top 5 Repairs and Renovations that Help Your House Sell Fast by Derek Crowden
- Apr 20, 2016 Moving with Your Children: Top Tips to Make the Move Easier for Them (and You) by newsy siso