- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 182
- Garden / Landscaping — 161
- Appliance / Repair — 140
- Interior Design / Decor — 118
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 91
- Real Estate / Finance — 81
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 65
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 60
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 55
- Safety / Security — 54
- Windows / Siding — 53
- Builders Associations — 52
Funding For Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 29, 2016 Major Home Repair Jobs You Should Budget for When Buying a Property by Derek Crowden
- Nov 16, 2016 Moving Countdown: Frequently Overlooked Tasks by Niv Orlian
- Oct 26, 2016 The Pros & Cons of Apartments Vs. Independent Homes by Guest
- Sep 9, 2016 Why Your Second Home Is Not an Investment Property by Jane Brown
- Aug 11, 2016 3 Ways Finance Your Home Improvements by Guest