- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 185
- Garden / Landscaping — 168
- Appliance / Repair — 149
- Interior Design / Decor — 131
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 95
- Real Estate / Finance — 95
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 72
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 68
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 61
- Safety / Security — 59
- Construction / Materials — 57
- Plumbing / Basements — 56
Funding For Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- May 10, 2017 How to Build a New Home You can Sell by Jane Brown
- May 3, 2017 How To Find The Best Deal For Your Long Distance Moving Service by Luke Sousa
- May 1, 2017 Top Benefits of Signage for Your Real Estate Listings by Sally Smith
- Apr 9, 2017 6 Easy Tips to Sell Your House Fast by Guest
- Mar 13, 2017 Buying Property Near the Beach by Guest