- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 183
- Garden / Landscaping — 164
- Appliance / Repair — 141
- Interior Design / Decor — 127
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 92
- Real Estate / Finance — 90
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 67
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 66
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 59
- Safety / Security — 59
- Construction / Materials — 56
- Windows / Siding — 56
Funding For Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 21, 2017 5 Features that Will Sell Your Home Faster by Guest
- Feb 15, 2017 6 Benefits of Listing Your House on Sale Online by Guest
- Feb 14, 2017 How To Prepare Your Home For Moving Day by Guest
- Feb 13, 2017 Putting Your Home On The Market? by Guest
- Dec 29, 2016 10 Problems Landlords Face Due to Bad Tenants by Guest