- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 182
- Garden / Landscaping — 162
- Appliance / Repair — 141
- Interior Design / Decor — 122
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 92
- Real Estate / Finance — 84
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 66
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 62
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 56
- Safety / Security — 56
- Windows / Siding — 55
- Builders Associations — 53
Millionaires become Millionaires not by Saving Money, but by Investing in Real Estate
by Guest on Aug 15, 2014
Before you decided to a home purchase, you will have to determine your grounds for buying a property at the first thought. There are only 2 types of reasons for having a residential property: It's either buying for your own stay or investment. There is a deviation between purchasing a house to live in versus buying one for investment.
Basics Features of Real Estate
- The long term nature of brick and mortar - Real Estate are build with the purpose to go through ages
- The ever increasing cost of materials - price of raw materials set to increase due to rapid growth of growing countries
- Increasing Labour Costs - Labour is also expected to maintain pace with inflation, thus increasing the price of real estate as time goes by
- Rising price of land - Over time, the cost of land will go up, This is especially so for land in grown district and business hubs that can drive the prices many fold
Before You Buy, Consider Why?
If you intend to live in it yourself, your main concern is size, location and your budget. For example, if you're single, it is logical to purchase a small studio condo. Purchase when you're a newly married, you and your mate might consider for a average sized condominium that you can afford with your combined remunerations. If you plan to have more and are making enough money, you may want a bigger apartment with a more bedrooms.
If you're purchasing a apartment as an investment, your main interest is the rental yield that the property can yield for you. You do not really have to worry about whether you will be comfortable in your purchase; alternatively, you will have to find interested tenants or buyers that ready to meet your price.
Article submitted by http://www.propertyreview.sg
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 29, 2016 10 Problems Landlords Face Due to Bad Tenants by Guest
- Dec 15, 2016 Buying a Property at Auction – Why and How by Mike James
- Dec 7, 2016 Super Eco Home Improvements to Add Real Value to Your Modern Home by James Helliwell
- Nov 29, 2016 Major Home Repair Jobs You Should Budget for When Buying a Property by Derek Crowden
- Nov 16, 2016 Moving Countdown: Frequently Overlooked Tasks by Niv Orlian