- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 185
- Garden / Landscaping — 166
- Appliance / Repair — 149
- Interior Design / Decor — 130
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 93
- Real Estate / Finance — 92
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 70
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 68
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 61
- Safety / Security — 59
- Construction / Materials — 57
- Windows / Siding — 56
Storm Protection Products and Installation
by Guest on Aug 11, 2011
Window replacement is an expensive upgrade and many homeowners often do it in steps — first the street side windows, next the windows with the beautiful view, then the rest. In Florida, it is commonplace for homeowners to try installing their own windows, and then end up calling StormFitters (http://stormfitter.com) to take over when they realize the many details and common challenges found when installing windows, doors, and other storm protection products (also called storm abatement).
"In Florida, with the many building regulations intended to protect property owners from the effects of high winds from storms and hurricanes, this is not a do-it-yourself job," says StormFitters' CEO Bill Covington. Bill also likes to point out that StormFitters is known as the number one expert with retrofit and new construction storm protection: "we have an A+ BBB rating, and continue to meet or exceed customer expectations, and that is with over 30 years and more than 15,000 projects. We keep up with the latest technology and regulations, and know how to save homeowners and commercial property owners money."
Unfortunalty for the do-it-yourselfer, the many warehouses and inexperienced window and door companies focus on making the sale and to sell windows, doors, storm panels, and storm shutters that are not the best value; however, this s a "buyer beware" situation so homeowners are often stuck with an inferior product or expensive installation charges.
StormFitters takes the guesswork out of Window and Door replacement with the best products and services in Florida - we make sure you get the best value with windows, doors, and other storm protection products that meet or exceed code, are installed correctly, and increase the value, energy efficiency, and security of your home or commercial property. You can have "Peace of Mind in Any Weather" with StormFitters!
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 1, 2017 What Causes Home Windows to Fog and How to Deal with It? by Apex Window Werks
- Jan 10, 2017 Double Glazed Windows Cost | Is It Worth It? by Sally Smith
- Dec 16, 2016 Do-It-Yourself Home Weatherizing Projects by Jane Brown
- Aug 9, 2016 How Expert Can You Be in Window Cleaning by Rick Hall
- Mar 21, 2016 Warning Signs of Old Windows by Guest