411 Home Repair

Tools and Hardware

Push-Type Glazier Tacks

Home > Rockler > Hardware > Project Hardware > Entertainment Center Hardware

Push-Type Glazier Tacks Glazier tacks are used to hold glass panes in place in the window frame. Use a putty knife to push the tacks into place, then apply glazing compound over the tacks.Glazier tacks hold the window pane securely in place.Easy push-in installation.Galvanized for corrosion resistance.

Only $1.49 at Rockler.com

Where to Buy Push-Type Glazier Tacks
Contact Us | Submit Articles | RSS | SM Networks © 2016