- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 183
- Garden / Landscaping — 165
- Appliance / Repair — 143
- Interior Design / Decor — 129
- Real Estate / Finance — 93
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 92
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 68
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 66
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 59
- Safety / Security — 59
- Construction / Materials — 57
- Windows / Siding — 56
How to Use Cheap Bed Sheets for Spicing Up Hotel Interiors
by Charlie Brown on Jul 4, 2015
If you are involved in the business of hotel management, you should be concerned about the interiors. For spicing up your interiors elegant bed sheets and towels play a great role. Here are some tips that can guide you to provide an elegant finish to the interiors of your hotel.
Choose Bed Sheets Wisely: You should select the bed sheets properly. The cheap bed sheets with elegant finish can provide a glamorous look to your interior.
- Select Right Fabric: The fabric of the bed sheets are to be chosen very carefully. Among the fabric, cotton is the softest material and can be used for bed sheets. There can be various types of cottons like the Egyptian cotton or the Pima cotton. Though the Egyptian one is little expensive, it lasts long. The Pima cotton is not completely wrinkle free and you need to iron it frequently to get the elegant look. There are also synthetic fibers with easy care facilities but will not last long like the pure cotton.
- Thread Count: The thread count is actually the number of threads per square inch of the fabric. The softness of the fabric can be determined by the thread count. So you can determine the quality of the fabric by the thread count.
- Weave of Fabric: The weave of fabric can also be considered as the deciding factor to choose the bed sheets. Sateen is a type of fabric using which soft bed sheet can be provided with an elegant smooth finish. The Percale is another lightweight fabric which is more breathable with a crisp feeling. Flannel, which is a type of brushed cotton, can provide a warm and cozy feeling to the users. You can also use Twil in order to maintain a comfortable and elegant look.
Choose Towels Properly: The bath towels are also important for your hotel. If your guests are not able to have a relaxing shower and cannot use a refreshing bath towel, they will not be completely satisfied with your service.
- Understand Density: Density can be defined as the number of fiber per square foot. The high quality bath towel will definitely have the high density. There can be various types of towels like Egyptian towel and the bamboo towel. The bamboo towels have high density above 700 grams. The towels made from the Turkish cotton also have high density which is near to 600 grams.
- Understand Fabric: The quality of the bath towels can be determined by inspecting the fabric. The Supima and the Egyptian cotton are considered as the best choices for the bath towels in the hotels. Both the cottons are of high quality and can provide comfort and refreshment to the users.
- Absorbency: The absorbency is a very important deciding factor for selecting the bath towel. The high quality towel will have high absorbency where the water gets easily absorbed. The wet feeling in the towel will get decreased if the absorbency rate is high in the fabric.
- Price: When you select a bath towel, you should always consider the price too. The high quality bath towels may be expensive but can offer excellent ROI in the long run.
The hotel interior can become elegant with high quality bed sheets and towels. Different materials with different prices should be taken into consideration before choosing the final ones. You should also take care of the color of the bed sheets and the towels so that it matches with the décor of your hotel interiors. So, you should take care of the fabric, density, absorbency as well as the price of the materials before deciding.
To know more about high quality bed sheets and towels, please visit here - http://www.britishwholesales.co.uk/towels/
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 23, 2017 How to Protect Your Furniture from Sun Damage by Alex Cordier
- Jan 21, 2017 Super Advice to Keep Your Mattress Clean and Fresh in 2017! by James Helliwell
- Dec 15, 2016 Area Rug Shopping Guide by Steffen Ploeger
- Oct 23, 2016 The 4 Way Test: How To Choose The Best Bed Mattress For Your Child by Rienzi Mosqueda
- Sep 21, 2016 A Simple Way To Transform Your Bedroom’s Image by Shiraz Kahn