- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 208
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 205
- Appliance / Repair — 157
- Interior Design / Decor — 144
- Real Estate / Finance — 116
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 104
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 86
- Plumbing / Basements — 79
- Construction / Materials — 78
- Improvements / Remodeling — 76
Obtaining Local Building Permits
by Guest on Mar 14, 2013
Construction of new homes and many home improvements require building permits from the local building department. Usually contractors obtain these permits, because they know permits are required.
Ultimately it's the owners responsible for making sure the required permits are obtained, and that the final inspection is done when the work is completed.
By not obtaining these permits, fines may occur. Fines usually result when the house is sold, and the new owners will not purchase the property without the correct local building permits. Obtaining permits after any work is completed could result in having the entire project disassembled, and rebuilt.
Free Quotes from Local Contractors
As many home owners have found in the past, home improvement can lead into a catalogue of disastrous let-downs and confusion. Our affiliated partnership use a combination on of industry knowledge, quality prescreened contractors and careful management that takes uncertainty of hiring a professional contractor out of the home renovation nightmare.
- A comprehensive nationwide network of approved contractors ready to respond to any home repair or building improvement.
- These services will rapidly find you just the people you need with friendly service that is dedicated to your needs
- Local staff assist in the selection process of finding the best suited contractors for custom needs.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 20, 2018 5 Tips for Hiring a Reliable Painting Contractor by Guest
- Jul 11, 2018 Why You Need to Hire a Licensed and Insured Sandblasting Contractor by Mark Hawkins
- Apr 11, 2018 5 Ways to Choose a Restoration Company by Guest
- Apr 3, 2018 What You Need to Know About Rotary Drilling by T. Lopez
- Aug 28, 2017 Moving to a New Place – Things You Need to Do Beforehand by Boris Dzhingarov