How to Get Rid of Rats Outside
by Guest on Oct 7, 2018
According to the University of Arizona, effective methods of roof rat control include exclusion, habitat modification, trapping, and poison bait. The use of traps and/or poison baits can effectively provide control of an existing roof rat problem, but using the methods of exclusion can provide effective, long-term control by preventing roof rat infestation
5 Popular Ways How to Get Rid of Rats Outside
- Slowly but steadily poison rats with poisonous rat baits and hope that they will die far away from your house.
- Electrocute them. Resort to this full measure once you’re in despair and if you want to handle them without gloves, use electronic traps. They give a quick and 100% proven result.
- Keep rodents away from your house with the help of electronic ultrasonic repellents.
- Spray natural repellents along the perimeter.
- Plant some plants that rats are driven away by or use homemade and biological methods.
While practically all existing devices and chemicals against rats can be used outside, you have to be very careful with them in the house. That is why at first we will describe all of the existing means of combating them, and at the end of this article, we’ll pick the safest ones for indoor use.
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 260
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 236
- Real Estate / Finance — 190
- Appliance / Repair — 185
- Interior Design / Decor — 181
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 147
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 140
- Improvements / Remodeling — 131
- Plumbing / Basements — 116
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 114
- Doors / Garages — 112
- Safety / Security — 112