- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 208
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 208
- Appliance / Repair — 158
- Interior Design / Decor — 145
- Real Estate / Finance — 119
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 92
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 87
- Construction / Materials — 82
- Plumbing / Basements — 80
- Safety / Security — 77
How to Get Rid of Rats Outside
by Guest on Oct 7, 2018
According to the University of Arizona, effective methods of roof rat control include exclusion, habitat modification, trapping, and poison bait. The use of traps and/or poison baits can effectively provide control of an existing roof rat problem, but using the methods of exclusion can provide effective, long-term control by preventing roof rat infestation
5 Popular Ways How to Get Rid of Rats Outside
- Slowly but steadily poison rats with poisonous rat baits and hope that they will die far away from your house.
- Electrocute them. Resort to this full measure once you’re in despair and if you want to handle them without gloves, use electronic traps. They give a quick and 100% proven result.
- Keep rodents away from your house with the help of electronic ultrasonic repellents.
- Spray natural repellents along the perimeter.
- Plant some plants which rats are driven away by or use homemade and biological methods.
While practically all existing devices and chemicals against rats can be used outside, you have to be very careful with them in the house. That is why at first we will describe all of the existing means of combating them, and at the end of this article, we’ll pick the safest ones for indoor use.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 4, 2019 Why You Need Professionals for Pest Control by Valerie Muscat
- Feb 17, 2019 Ingenious Method to Get Rid of Ants at Your Home by Dustin
- Jan 19, 2019 Five Common Household Pests and How to Get Rid of Them by Jane Brown
- Jul 17, 2018 Everything You Need to Know About Treating Bed Bugs by Ashley Morrison
- Jun 28, 2018 Top Tips on How to Control Fire Ants that Have Invaded Your Lawn by Brenda Vollman