- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 230
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 218
- Appliance / Repair — 175
- Interior Design / Decor — 162
- Real Estate / Finance — 155
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 115
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 112
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 103
- Improvements / Remodeling — 101
- Plumbing / Basements — 99
- Construction / Materials — 95
Flooring that goes with My Bathroom Accessories
by Irsan Mehar on Apr 2, 2015
It is entirely possible to have flooring that matches your various bathroom accessories, but you most likely wouldn't want solid wood floors in here. This is because there is always plenty of water that is getting all over the floors in the bathroom, especially if you have kids. However, you can put hardwood floors in the bathroom and use laminate or other types of flooring.
There are plenty of good options for flooring in the bathroom and you can get many different varieties of vinyl or laminate flooring. These types of flooring have different patterns that allow for matching of bathroom accessories including colors and patterns. Any pattern that you want can be found and if not you can get a matching color or a different pattern.
You can also use a variety of different patterns to create a different look that would match your accessories. You can find different designs such as flowers, animals, prints and much more in the various selections. Don't settle for anything less than the best. There is such a wide selection of different items available that you will be able to find anything and everything.
However, because of the nature of the bathroom and the habit of water going all over, you should try to avoid wood flooring, but if you want to have wood flooring, then you can go for a laminate. These laminates resemble wood flooring but are much easier to clean up and you won't have to worry about warping or any other staining or damages.
Not only can you use a laminate, vinyl or anything like that, but you can also use some tiles or stones. These would be a bit more time consuming and harder to put in, but extremely worth it. Depending on your accessories you can match the titles and even create different designs with these tiles to match everything. Also, you can use the stones in the same way, especially if you choose to use the smaller versions.
You can make your bathroom your dream bathroom with just a bit of extra work and love and care. Don't settle for anything that you don't love and make sure to choose the best selection that you believe matches your accessories. Before you put any new flooring down, make sure that you are choosing the best option and that you can take care of it properly, especially wood flooring.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 27, 2020 Regular Vacuuming of Your Rugs by Guest
- Aug 1, 2019 Is Engineered Hardwood Cheaper than Real Hardwood? by Nick Marr
- Jul 2, 2019 Oak Or MDF Skirting for Style and Substance? by Jason Mills
- Apr 16, 2019 Asphalt vs Concrete: Which Option is the Best for Your Driveway? by Boris Dzhingarov
- Sep 26, 2018 How to Self Levelling a Concrete Floor: Compounds & Techniques by Sally Smith