- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 209
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 208
- Appliance / Repair — 158
- Interior Design / Decor — 146
- Real Estate / Finance — 122
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 93
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 90
- Construction / Materials — 82
- Safety / Security — 82
- Plumbing / Basements — 81
Kitchen Appliances Every Home Chef Should Have
by Guest on Jun 19, 2012
Technology has made our daily chores easy to accomplish. Nowadays, technology in the kitchen has changed the way we cook. Many appliances available in the market today, allow us to conveniently carry out our cooking activities in less time and with less effort. As a home chef, you must ensure that your kitchen is equipped with the following essential appliances.
As a home chef, you may need to mix or blend up different ingredients for recipes, smoothies, shakes or purees. The blender is a vital appliance for any home chef as it makes these tasks effortless and saves time as well. You should buy a blender that has a powerful motor (about 500 watts) and a strong jar made of materials like heavy-duty polycarbonate or glass. You could also consider buying an immersion or hand blender as an alternative choice.
Also known as a mini-chef, the food processor is crucial in preparing a meal. It can perform multiple functions like grate, chop, slice, blend, puree, knead dough and emulsify. It saves up a lot of time and effort and makes cooking easy and quick.
Putting money on a toaster oven is a wise choice. Even though it does take more area on a counter than a standard toaster but it can double up as a microwave and can be used to cook up little batches of food without using up as much energy as a conventional oven does. Moreover, it can be utilized as a warmer or toaster for breads, bagels, waffles and French toast. A toaster oven can also broil sugar or melt cheese. You just need some broiler pans and baking sheets to start cooking.
The main aim of a home chef is to cook up healthy meals to feed his/her family. If you do not own an outdoor cooking grill, then a small countertop grill can be used as a substitute. It can be used to grill fish, chicken breasts or steaks. Also, you can make delicious Panini-style sandwiches using countertop grills.
An electric kettle is a handy appliance to have in your kitchen. It boils water quicker than a standard stove-top kettle. Besides boiling water to make tea, it can also be utilized for other recipes like making instant noodles or soups.
Kitchen / Bathrooms 1836 Views
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 19, 2019 How the Corner Sink Would Enhance the Design of Your Kitchen? by Guest
- Jan 4, 2019 8 Ways to Create More Space in Your Kitchen and Dining Area by Guest
- Nov 1, 2018 Bring the Best and Most Refreshing Bathtub Home by newsy siso
- Oct 31, 2018 Easy and Budget-friendly House Improvements: Bathroom Woes Be Gone by newsy siso
- Sep 20, 2018 Seven Things to Get When Remodeling Your Kitchen by Guest