- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 197
- Garden / Landscaping — 176
- Appliance / Repair — 152
- Interior Design / Decor — 142
- Real Estate / Finance — 104
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 100
- Doors / Garages — 88
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 80
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 71
- Plumbing / Basements — 69
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 68
- Construction / Materials — 66
Why is Artificial Grass proving so Popular with Dogs
by John Devlin on Nov 3, 2014
Artificial grass has been around now for a considerable amount of time in the UK, the popularity of the grass has increased steadily over this period and the market for these low maintenance grass products is huge. Innovations in the manufacture of synthetic turf have been the driving force behind its increased popularity and the latest innovation will no doubt take it up a notch further. Artificial grass lawns are the ideal alternative to natural lawns for homeowners with any animals especially dogs. Most fake turf nowadays have been engineered specifically to withstand pet usage.
There are several reasons why an artificial grass lawn is idyllic for families that own dogs. Whether you are playing for fun or are in a league, you want to be able to play on a consistent basis. Sometimes natural grass is not the best solution especially after it rains because it is very difficult to move around because of the mud and puddles. Synthetic turf provides that alternative solution to your soccer wants and needs. It can provide you the dry surface even after it rains.
However, the technological breakthrough of artificial lawn has completely changed this, allowing lawns to basically maintain themselves-something that would have been unheard of several decades ago. Waterless synthetic turf is an investment that proves to save on time, money, and natural resources. With my synthetic lawn, not mowing every few days is the major way I spend less time. I used to have to trim the grass early in the day on the weekend before the sun got too warm.
Testing three fields in New Jersey with elevated lead levels, the NJDHSS focused on the bio accessibility of synthetic turf. Findings validated the Synthetic Turf Council's position, based on science and expert opinion, that lead chromate's extremely low bioavailability prevents it from being readily absorbed by the human body.
Artificial turf for sports fields has been used for several decades now. From soccer and lacrosse, to football and tennis, there are different types of grass that can be used for different sports. Sports turf has been installed in several different countries all around the world. Public parks and recreation can save costs on maintenance and energy bills with artificial grass, since mowing and water and not necessary.
Artificial grass helps to keep emissions low, refraining from contributing to noxious air pollutants. With its waterless capabilities, several thousands of gallons of water can be saved each year. Water conservation and lowering emissions continue to be an on-going worldwide effort. We are the UK No 1 supplier of fake grass and artificial grass products for domestic, sport and commercial use.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 9, 2018 How to Create Privacy in Your Yard - Simple Tips You Can Use by Boris Dzhingarov
- Dec 11, 2017 A Guide to Garden Landscaping and Maintenance by Martin Gracewell
- Nov 26, 2017 Love Your Landscape: Creating the Perfect Outdoor Space for Your Home is Easy by Tom Grant
- Oct 9, 2017 Garden Water Features and Fish – Basic Tips You Should Know About by T. Lopez
- Oct 9, 2017 9 Amazing Design Tips and Techniques for Starting a Small Garden by James Cummings