- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 208
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 208
- Appliance / Repair — 158
- Interior Design / Decor — 146
- Real Estate / Finance — 121
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 92
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 89
- Safety / Security — 82
- Construction / Materials — 81
- Plumbing / Basements — 80
3 Reasons to Ventilate Your Home
by Scott Caswell on Jan 21, 2015
As we take a breather with our families over the festive season, it’s important to stay healthy and get the most out of the time with your family! No one wants sick children at this time of year. Yes please, to happy and healthy children while they are on school vacation break! Our suggestion is to ventilate your home this summer…The ongoing benefits of home ventilation will keep your family happy and healthy for many more season and years to come!
Whilst some of us thrive in hot climates, and others prefer the cold. We all try and avoid dampness, mustiness, mould and other asthmatic triggers in our homes. Creating a fresh, dry, and even temperature home is key for family health and well being. Want to know more about the benefits?
Read our 3 top reasons below:
By introducing fresh and purified air through your home, the airflow internally is increased and flushes out all the nasty elements including mould, mildew, dust mites, rising damp and household moisture. Aside from the asthma benefits, your home will feel FRESH- Likes you just walked off a beach and into a poolside shack in Hawaii fresh. Your new ventilated air will also remove all the pollutants, pollens and allergens that would normally come with fresh air too, a great result for those in the family who can identify with hayfever and allergies!
Saving on Energy
A Ventis ventilation system will save you money on your ongoing energy bills. BY ventilating your air naturally through a filter, you save on heating and cooling costs, from a big split system air conditioner. Most ventilation systems have an ongoing cost of $5-$10 per month, after installation. Let your fingers do the walking- shopping online and calling up companies will allow you to make a better judgement call regarding cost unique to your home. Desk fans, water fans and ceiling fans can only do so much to expel heat but with an air filter, your home will remain cool and comfortable all year round.
This is important to all member of your family! Children and partners. Keep the house cool on those hot summer evenings, and everyone in the family will sleep a lot easier. Ventilation systems are also much quieter options to loud air conditioning systems or cooling fans. In the reverse winter season, a ventilation system will also keep your bedrooms warm, comfortable and cosy, ensuring a rest filled sleep!
Ventilating your home will be one of the best decisions you can make your family and pocket! There are also environmental benefits as well, as a consequence of reducing your reliance on power hungry heating and cooling systems, not to mention how much better you will feel after catching up on that beauty sleep!
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 26, 2019 Too Hot to Handle: How to Prep Your Home for Summer by Craig Daniel
- Oct 10, 2018 Should I Replace My AC If It Experiences a Refrigerant Leak? by Brenda Vollman
- Oct 3, 2018 How to Diagnose and Fix a Frosty Air Conditioner by Joe Goldstein
- Jul 13, 2018 If Your AC Unit is Making Any of These Noises, Get It Checked Out by Grand Marketing Solutions
- May 23, 2018 4 Benefits of a DIY Heat Recovery System Installation by Boris Dzhingarov