- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 221
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 214
- Appliance / Repair — 172
- Interior Design / Decor — 151
- Real Estate / Finance — 137
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 107
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 105
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 103
- Doors / Garages — 100
- Improvements / Remodeling — 93
- Construction / Materials — 91
- Plumbing / Basements — 88
Finding the Right Appliance Repair Company
by Guest on Aug 27, 2013
Being a homeowner has its advantages. At times, the perks of being a homeowner do come with some reasonability. Most homes have the basic needs that include a washer, clothes dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and an oven/stove. Like most things, these items will need repair at times.
Having a basic handyman or doing the repairs yourself can cause unnecessary repairs by making things worse and needing more replacement parts. Lacking the necessary electrical knowledge can lead to more costly repairs. Troubleshooting can take longer for less experienced professionals. Also, without the proper tools, may lead to repairing things aren’t even broken.
Calling a qualified appliance repair person most likely is going to save you money in the long run by fixing your appliance right the first time and with minimal parts.
Here are some simple steps to consider when hiring a local professional appliance repair company:
- Has the company been in business at least 2 years?
- Are the technicians they bring to your house knowledgeable?
- How long do they guarantee the work?
- Does the company require a background checks on all repair personal?
- Do they have access to additional repair parts the same day if needed?
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 4, 2020 Troubleshooting Appliance Repair by 411
- Jan 10, 2020 Top-Loading Washing Machine DIY Troubleshooting and Repair Guide by 411
- Jan 10, 2020 Refrigerator (Fridge) Troubleshooting and DIY Repair by 411
- Jan 10, 2020 Gas or Electric Stove Troubleshooting and DIY Repair by 411
- Jan 9, 2020 Microwave Oven Troubleshooting and Repair by 411