- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 229
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 218
- Appliance / Repair — 174
- Interior Design / Decor — 161
- Real Estate / Finance — 150
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 112
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 110
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 104
- Plumbing / Basements — 98
- Improvements / Remodeling — 97
- Construction / Materials — 94
3 Tips to Consider When Buying a Robot Vacuum Cleaner
by Max Jeff on Sep 13, 2016
With technology getting so advance these days, we see smarter and smart robotic vacuum cleaners out there in the market. The prices of these robot vacuum cleaners are also getting much more competitive these days. Here we present you with 3 key features to look out for when purchasing a unit.
1. Advance avoidance capabilities
You should ensure that you have done your comprehensive research and that the brand and model that you are planning to get has really good avoidance capabilities. It will be a pain if your robotic vacuum always gets stuck in between furniture or your chairs.
2. Powerful suction system
Get a unit that has good suction power. The whole point of deploying a robot vacuum is to ensure that it does a good job of removing all the dust, hair, and debris that are on the floor or carpet. Ensure that you read up on the reviews of the suction power of the unit you plan to purchase. If the reviews out there are horrible, make sure you stay away from them.
3. Long battery life
Ensure that the robotic vacuum that you are planning to get has long battery life or has self return to base-charging capabilities. It will be such a hassle if you vacuum battery is dead when not even halfway through completing its vacuum run.
Do your proper research and get your best robot vacuum cleaner today!
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 11, 2020 Appliance Maintenance: Appliance Repair Tips Homeowners Need to Know for DIY Home Repairs by Marlon Thomas
- Apr 10, 2020 4 Easy Ways to Cut Costs on Asphalt Repair by Boris Dzhingarov
- Mar 21, 2020 Maytag Appliance Repair by Guest
- Feb 4, 2020 Troubleshooting Appliance Repair by 411
- Jan 10, 2020 Top-Loading Washing Machine DIY Troubleshooting and Repair Guide by 411