- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 199
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 189
- Appliance / Repair — 154
- Interior Design / Decor — 145
- Real Estate / Finance — 107
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 102
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 79
- Construction / Materials — 75
- Plumbing / Basements — 74
- Safety / Security — 73
3 Tips to Consider When Buying a Robot Vacuum Cleaner
by Max Jeff on Sep 13, 2016
With technology getting so advance these days, we see smarter and smart robotic vacuum cleaners out there in the market. The prices of these robot vacuum cleaners are also getting much more competitive these days. Here we present you with 3 key features to look out for when purchasing a unit.
1. Advance avoidance capabilities
You should ensure that you have done your comprehensive research and that the brand and model that you are planning to get has really good avoidance capabilities. It will be a pain if your robotic vacuum always gets stuck in between furniture or your chairs.
2. Powerful suction system
Get a unit that has good suction power. The whole point of deploying a robot vacuum is to ensure that it does a good job at removing all the dust, hair and debris that are on the floor or carpet. Ensure that you read up on the reviews of the suction power of the unit you plan to purchase. If the reviews out there are horrible, make sure you stay away from them.
3. Long battery life
Ensure that the robotic vacuum that you are planning to get has long battery life or has self return to base-charging capabilities. It will be such a hassle if you vacuum battery is dead when not even halfway through completing its vacuum run.
Do your proper research and get your best robot vacuum cleaner today!
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 26, 2018 5 Energy Saving Tips for Washer and Dryer Machines by Sally Smith
- May 31, 2018 How to Choose a Stackable Washer and Dryer for a Rental Property by Sally Smith
- Dec 14, 2017 Maintaining Shopping Centres with Industrial Vacuum Cleaners by Martin Gracewell
- Nov 29, 2017 How to Properly Maintain your Kitchen Appliances by Gabriella Diesendorf
- Sep 7, 2017 Maintenance Tips for Your Important Kitchen Appliances by Guest