Select Home Warranty Review (scam or legit?)
by Ester Adams on May 31, 2021
Usually, you have to pay a huge amount for home repairs when mechanical damage to equipment or a home structure occurs. It can cause a big impact on your savings.
If you have possessed a home for a very long time you would have paid way too much for a home repair. A home warranty can help compensate for these unexpected repair costs. Select Home Warranty is a prominent option among many U.S. homeowners.
Select Home Warranty delivers some impressive sign-up extras like free roof leak coverage and two months of free assistance when you pay the full balance of your yearly premium when signing up.
You will learn more about whether Select Home Warranty is the right choice in home warranty coverage plans to help you counterbalance the high cost of home repairs in this article.
What is Select Home Warranty?
Select Home Warranty was established in 2012. The company offers three home warranty options to the homeowner in addition to optional coverage at a further charge. Real estate plans are also accessible through them.
Coverage can be a yearly term but multiple-year options are also available. Coverage is available in most states except the residents of California, Nevada, New York, Washington, or Wisconsin.
Warranty Plans of Select Home Warranty
- Gold Care: This plan is suitable for those that hardly need coverage on major policies yet are not anxious about their equipment ceasing to function. If you reside in an area with extreme weather, this could be a reasonable option to ensure your air conditioner or heating system can be quickly repaired after a breakdown.
- Bronze Care: This plan encloses seven common appliances that are known to break down periodically. To guarantee that you never go long without your air conditioner or that the capacities in your refrigerator never go bad after a breakdown, buying this plan is a smart idea.
- Platinum Care: More than the other two plans based on their sample quotes this plan includes an extensive collection of all operations and appliances and more. This is the more recommended plan. This plan provides complete coverage of your home’s equipment.
Benefits of choosing Select Home Warranty
- Quality home warranty plans: Select Home Warranty’s three coverage plans are budget-friendly and provide a strong degree of protection for homeowners. The low cost never comes in the way of the quality of their services.
- Free roof leak coverage: Select Home Warranty is reasonably different in proposing free roof leak coverage to its customers.
- Better services: Select Home Warranty gives you the benefit of the services by specialized experts for every home appliance and system.
- Budget-friendly: You get an enormous amount of coverage for a reasonable price. If you can only afford a very low monthly premium, Select would be a good service provider for you.
- Elective add-ons: Pool pump, central vacuum, sump pump, well pump, roof leak, stand-alone freezer, lawn sprinkler system and the septic system comes under the add-on services extended by Select.
Select Home Warranty’s coverage plans are inclusive, covering almost every appliance and system a homeowner would need to be considered.
We propose reviewing a sample contract for more details on Select Home Warranty’s range, including data on maximum coverage. These coverage caps are documented in a copy contract and will differ based on the specific appliance and system being covered.
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 262
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 239
- Real Estate / Finance — 196
- Appliance / Repair — 186
- Interior Design / Decor — 184
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 147
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 144
- Improvements / Remodeling — 131
- Plumbing / Basements — 118
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 115
- Doors / Garages — 113
- Safety / Security — 112