- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 253
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 232
- Appliance / Repair — 186
- Interior Design / Decor — 180
- Real Estate / Finance — 180
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 143
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 136
- Improvements / Remodeling — 128
- Plumbing / Basements — 113
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 111
- Doors / Garages — 110
- Safety / Security — 109
Do This One Thing and Your House Value Would Go Up
by Guest on Jul 29, 2021
Before you put your house or home on the market, you must first ensure that everything is excellent so that you get the most from the sale. It is most vital, especially in a buyer's market. You can find lots of houses up for sale at once, and the prices drop as a result. Finding ways to make the home more attractive to potential buyers can have a real difference. You can even make a few more thousands of dollars than other sellers.
Having the necessary experience in property valuation, we have a few tips on how to increase the value of your home. Some of the basic things include improving the garden and yard to boost the outside image. But the one thing that has the potential of adding the highest value is a renovation with the most critical areas being, the kitchen and bathroom areas.
Many people perceive the kitchen and bathrooms as high use and high traffic areas in any home or house. Many people looking to buy a house usually start with the kitchen and bathrooms. For many property valuers, updating the kitchen and bathroom is often our first advice for a home seller. Here we will give you the best tips on how to give your kitchen and bathroom a fresh look to drive up your house value.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and renovating will be worth the investment. The good thing about remodeling the kitchen is that it usually doesn't have a full-scale remodel to freshen up. You can apply a new coat of paint, have new cupboards, countertops, an upgraded stove, and new tap fittings. Also, installing new electric appliances usually does the trick. Making sure that all the devices match also increases the appeal of the house.
Also, many potential new homeowners are interested in butler's pantry. It is becoming a common feature in modern kitchens as it gives the kitchen that classic minimalist look.
The bathroom also captures the hearts of many consumers. Upgrades in the bathroom will help you reap as much from your house's sales. As in the kitchen area, doing a paint job will be of massive help as well as replacing the old tiles. Installing new modern pieces will help the bathroom have a modern aesthetic feel. The bathroom will, in the end, look bright and clean.
As earlier mentioned, there are many things to do to increase the value of your house, but the kitchen and bathroom are the most important. Make sure to do upgrades but also don't break the bank to ensure you get large returns. Once in the buyers’ market, your house will fetch more than you expected.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 25, 2021 Adjustable-Rate Mortgage vs. Fixed-Rate Mortgage by Guest
- Aug 1, 2021 Personal Loans or Home Equity Loans, Which Is Better for Consolidating Debts by Guest
- Jul 23, 2021 Do These 5 Things Before Moving by Guest
- Jul 20, 2021 5 Real Estate Investment Ideas You Need to Know by Guest
- Jun 24, 2021 Are Cash Home Buyers Legit? Answering 5 Common Questions About Selling a House for Cash by Dave Smith