- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 204
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 197
- Appliance / Repair — 154
- Interior Design / Decor — 148
- Real Estate / Finance — 112
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 103
- Doors / Garages — 98
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 93
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 83
- Construction / Materials — 76
- Plumbing / Basements — 75
- Safety / Security — 75
Preparing Your Home to be Sold
by Guest on Mar 14, 2013
Do you wish to make a good impression on those who want to take a look at your house before you sell it? Do you wish to get a top dollar while being able to sell your house fast? Then, you would need to plan how to decorate your home such that it becomes irresistible to those intending to buy your house.
So, what should you do to make your house appealing to buyers?
Remove the clutter: Discard all the items from your home that your prospective buyers would not like to see including knickknacks, bookshelves and other items that make your home look cluttered.
Keep your house clean: Clean the household and particularly the kitchen counter, so that you make a good impression on your prospective home buyers. Have your doors, windows and living room professionally cleaned.
Check your indoor lighting fixtures: Make sure your lighting fixtures are not cracked or broken. If you are not satisfied with them, you should consider going in for energy efficient lighting fixtures such as Kreon Side or artemide cadmo that would help make a good impression on prospective buyers while telling them that you are a responsible seller.
Change your bathroom and kitchen lighting fixtures: Home buyers look for kitchens and bathrooms that look spacious. So, make sure your lights are not only bright, but also use lighting such as Kreon Side that gives maximum lighting output and artemide canne that comes with an aluminium reflector to give maximum brightness.
Check your outdoor lighting fixtures: The outdoors of the house are the first few places that the prospective buyers of your home would notice before they could enter your home. Make sure you install path-lights to add curb appeal to your garden while adding flood lights to highlight the architectural features of your yard in the evening or at night, just in case the prospective buyer of your home wants to take a look at your home to get a feel of what it looks like at that time.
Not only is installing new lighting systems after removing the outdated ones the simplest way to ready your house for selling, but it is also highly cost effective.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 19, 2018 Make Residential Move Easier with Less Stuff by Guest
- Aug 17, 2018 8 Great Home Buying Tips by Sol Kruk
- Aug 13, 2018 Property Business and The Ways To Make a Profit by James Helliwell
- Jul 26, 2018 Using Bridging Loans in Your Property Purchases and Renovations by James Helliwell
- Apr 19, 2018 How to Start Your Real Estate Fix and Flip Business by Guest