- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 246
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 232
- Appliance / Repair — 185
- Interior Design / Decor — 180
- Real Estate / Finance — 177
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 143
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 134
- Improvements / Remodeling — 123
- Doors / Garages — 111
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 111
- Plumbing / Basements — 110
- Safety / Security — 108
3 Things to know before Hiring a Moving Company
by lawrence heaslip on Dec 6, 2018
Do you plan on hiring a moving company to move your home? We are going to cover 3 things you should carefully look over before choosing a relocations company to move your belongings.
1) Make sure the Moving Company you plan on hiring is insured and licensed through the state, every moving company has to be licensed and issued authority in the state they operate. This will ensure that they have the proper insurance to cover your move.
2) Check the reviews! You don't want to hire a company who has negative reviews and a bad reputation online make sure the moving company you are hiring provides a good moving service.
3) You will want to make sure you are prepared for your move and go over everything you need to be prepared Geaux Movers provides a full index of moving tips which you can read to make sure you have everything prepared for your upcoming move.
You will want to make sure you are hiring a licensed moving company and the company you are hiring has experienced movers, do your research and call around to make sure you have found the best rate on moves in your local area.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 1, 2021 Uplift Your Home Style Quotient by Guest
- Jan 27, 2021 6 Home Repairs to Leave to an Expert by Guest
- Dec 21, 2020 Your winter home upgrade checklist by Guest
- Dec 16, 2020 7 Self Storage Tips That Are Always Handy by Ditto Digital
- Aug 2, 2020 What to Save for Common Homeowner Expenses by Guest