4 Budget Friendly Ways to Change Your Cabinets
by Guest Post on Sep 13, 2010
Is your kitchen outdated and unappealing? If so you definitely want to consider updating your kitchen cabinets. Cabinets can change the entire look of your kitchen. Cabinetry is the heart of your kitchen. Maybe you have wanted to change your cabinetry for a long time, but you don’t have the budget available to make it happen. Don’t fret; we could have the answer to your dream kitchen. We will discuss some budget-friendly ways to make your cabinet needs become a reality.
4 Budget Friendly Ways To Change Your Cabinets
- One way to upgrade your cabinets at a low cost is to reface your cabinetry. If your cabinets are in great shape and you like the layout of your kitchen then re-facing your cabinets could be the answer. You can completely change the look of your cabinets. You can choose from endless styles and finishes for your cabinets. This is a great way to get a new look at a low cost.
- Another budget-friendly option to change the look of your cabinets is to paint them. Again, if your cabinets are in great shape this is an easy and very low-cost way to change the look of your kitchen. Spice up your kitchen with a new color on your cabinets. The process is simple, sand your cabinets then paint. This is one of the cheapest ways to get a different look in your kitchen.
- Adding new hardware to your cabinets can make a huge difference in their appearance. If you like your cabinetry but they are missing something or have outdated hardware it could really put a damper on your kitchen’s style. Hardware for your cabinets can be as low as one dollar per piece so this is a really cost-effective way to bring your cabinets up to date.
- If your cabinetry is in poor shape and you are unable to do the options we discussed above then RTA cabinets could be the answer that you have been looking for. Ready-to-assemble cabinets are very budget-friendly. These cabinets are available in any style and finish you could want and they are extremely durable.
Three Places to Spend Money on the Exterior of Your Home
When you have the exterior of your home remodeled, you are investing, time, energy and convenience into the project and you want to make sure that...
When to Use a Brush, Roller or Sponge Brush
Brushes are a good choice for painting trim and woodwork. They are also useful for cutting in the edges around the top and bottom edges and corners...
Homemade Headboards-Make an Upholstered or Wooden Headboard
Homemade headboards can add a lot of personality to any bedroom. They can be coordinated with existing furniture and room decor or they can be the...
Creating a Cottage Kitchen with Bead Board
Kitchen decor can range from modern and bold to elegant and elaborate by using strategic kitchen pieces. One of the most popular decorating trends...
Gas Fireplace Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Follow these steps for diagnosing and troubleshooting Gas Fireplaces repairs. For the average DIYer, this may seem intimidating, depending on the...
An All-Inclusive Guide to Eco-Friendly Interior Design: 5 Ways to Do It Best
Over 100 countries have enforced policies on sustainable consumption and production according to the 2018 UN Sustainable Development Goals Report....
on May 3, 2023
Unique Ways to Clean Your Window Tracks
As we get closer to springtime you might be noticing that your windows need a good cleaning. Not only is it your windows, but it is the window...
on Apr 3, 2023
Navigating Singapore's Property Regulations: A Guide for Foreign Investors
Singapores property market has been attracting foreign investors for many years, thanks to its stable economy, strong legal system, and transparent...
on Mar 22, 2023
What Truck Size Do I Need to Move a 3-Bedroom House
Moving to a new home can be a complex and stressful process, but with the help of the right truck size, you can make it a smooth and seamless...
on Feb 13, 2023
Five Tips to Take Better Care of Your Basement Insulation
Basement waterproofing is an essential part of home maintenance, as it helps to protect the basement from moisture, flooding, and other...
on Feb 12, 2023
What Type of Licensed Contractor Should You Hire?
on Feb 28, 2017
Hire Contractors / Estimates
Looking for a specialty project? There are many types of contractors available for your home improvement needs. Finding the right type of...
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 260
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 239
- Real Estate / Finance — 195
- Appliance / Repair — 185
- Interior Design / Decor — 184
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 147
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 144
- Improvements / Remodeling — 131
- Plumbing / Basements — 118
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 115
- Doors / Garages — 113
- Safety / Security — 112
More DIY Articles
Getting the Most Value out of Your Pool Renovation
Adding a swimming pool to your home can be a fantastic choice for several reasons. Swimming itself is a healthy activity and it’s also a...
Heating System Maintenance
During wintertime, the heating systems in homes and buildings become an indispensable tool. Without this very important installation, life...
Stepwise Plan to Repair Your Old Home
Living room is the place of a house where the guests enter first and have the impression about the house and the homeowner. Be the living room...
Guide for Home Repair and General Maintenance
A home is a valuable asset that requires regular maintenance to keep it in the best condition possible. You need to ensure that it continues to be...
Acid Stain Concrete Floors : A Beginner’s Guide
Acid stained concrete floor is one of the most common types of flooring for renovating dull and boring concrete floors. Acid stain is a common...