- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 229
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 218
- Appliance / Repair — 174
- Interior Design / Decor — 162
- Real Estate / Finance — 154
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 113
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 111
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 103
- Improvements / Remodeling — 100
- Plumbing / Basements — 98
- Construction / Materials — 94
Funding for Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 2, 2020 Using the Internet to Sell Your Home by Guest
- Jul 31, 2020 Looking for an Investment Property Market as a Safe Haven? by Guest
- Jun 22, 2020 How Students Can Save Money for First Apartment Rental by Lomezzo
- Jun 19, 2020 How to Quickly Relocate to a New House by Valerie Muscat
- Jun 19, 2020 Buying Property Near the Beach by Guest