- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 204
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 196
- Appliance / Repair — 154
- Interior Design / Decor — 148
- Real Estate / Finance — 113
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 102
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 81
- Construction / Materials — 75
- Plumbing / Basements — 75
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 74
Funding for Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 19, 2018 Make Residential Move Easier with Less Stuff by Guest
- Aug 17, 2018 8 Great Home Buying Tips by Sol Kruk
- Aug 13, 2018 Property Business and The Ways To Make a Profit by James Helliwell
- Jul 26, 2018 Using Bridging Loans in Your Property Purchases and Renovations by James Helliwell
- Apr 19, 2018 How to Start Your Real Estate Fix and Flip Business by Guest