- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 221
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 214
- Appliance / Repair — 172
- Interior Design / Decor — 151
- Real Estate / Finance — 137
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 107
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 105
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 103
- Doors / Garages — 100
- Improvements / Remodeling — 93
- Construction / Materials — 91
- Plumbing / Basements — 88
Funding for Your Home: Mortgage Options
by William Hayes on Aug 11, 2014
So you’ve found the house you want and now you’re looking at funding options – otherwise known as the mortgage minefield.
Your choices will be somewhat restricted by your deposit size and monthly budget – but after that your lifestyle will come into play, and perhaps even your attitude towards risk.
Will you be staying in your potential house for a couple of years, or for a lifetime? Do you want the security of a fixed amount per month, or are you willing to gamble on interest rates in the hope of making a saving down the line?
The Money Advice Service has prepared a quick infographic guide to some of the main mortgage choices available.
Different types of mortgages - An infographic by the team at Money Advice Service
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 17, 2020 5 Tips on How to Increase House Values by Carly Morson
- Feb 3, 2020 Essential Checklist for When You Want to Buy a Condo in Vancouver by James Cummings
- Nov 26, 2019 Why Accurate Valuation Matters When Refinancing by Aaron Campbell
- Oct 16, 2019 3 Low-Cost Remodeling Ideas to Increase House Valuation by Aaron Campbell
- Sep 27, 2019 Are You Worried about Funding Your Home Repairs? by Martyn Weber