Vinyl Curtain Walls: A Simple Solution
by Svetlana Ponomarenko on Nov 16, 2014
One of the biggest problems that manufacturers face today is the lack of space. Regardless of the size of the manufacturing company you are you will always have to adapt and add space to accommodate the different tasks and situations that will arise during the projects and tasks you have at hand. Vinyl curtains will add a simple solution to just about any construction or manufacturing needs that arise. Some of the bigger buildings such as airport hangers will use vinyl curtains to separate the many different tasks that will go on during aircraft maintenance and construction. The vinyl curtains are mounted on rolling mounts so they can be closed or opened at any time to serve the purpose in which they are needed.
Vinyl curtains will protect welding areas, wash bays, paint situations, airborne contaminants, and climate control. Separation for different projects in different areas are very important in a lot of construction and manufacturing situations. They will also provide against hazardous debris and contaminates used in these work areas. Another great option is the fact that they can easily be reconfigured to meet any need in any changing situation. Being mounted and suspended from the ceiling will give you the option to open or close them as the need arises. Vinyl curtains come in standard sizes nut are easily adapted to any size be it large or small.
In many situations, some operations need to be self-contained. Many jobs such as painting need to be isolated from other projects to keep overspray and fumes from entering the surrounding areas. Also, task such as grinding and welding also needs to be separated to keep debris from entering and contaminating these places also. One other great option these walls provide is the elimination of Permanent walls. Vinyl curtain walls can be configured and reconfigured to meet all of your changing situations.
Here are some of the most popular applications:
- Aerospace and hangers: This is a highly effective and cheaper alternative to separate the many different types of tasks that are being performed at one time.
- Welding applications: They will protect from sparks and debris and can are available in darker colors to protect from flash burns.
- Warehouse and Industrial facilities: Vinyl curtains can be added to separate the various parts and task that needs to be performed in warehouses.
- Body shops: Use curtain walls to create different types of work bays that are required in body shops.
- Food applications: You can protect clean food from food that needs to be cleaned. Also, separate ingoing produce from outgoing produce.
As you can see vinyl curtains are an economical way to adapt to any type of work situation that you will come across in whatever type of business you are running. The object of any business or company is to cut costs. Vinyl curtains will provide you with that opportunity. Be sure to consider vinyl curtains for your next job application or configuration ideas.
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 259
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 236
- Real Estate / Finance — 190
- Appliance / Repair — 185
- Interior Design / Decor — 181
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 146
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 140
- Improvements / Remodeling — 131
- Plumbing / Basements — 116
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 114
- Doors / Garages — 112
- Safety / Security — 112