- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 189
- Garden / Landscaping — 171
- Appliance / Repair — 150
- Interior Design / Decor — 136
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 98
- Real Estate / Finance — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 78
- Bedroom / Furnishings — 69
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 65
- Safety / Security — 62
- Plumbing / Basements — 61
- Construction / Materials — 60
Why Do You Think RTA Kitchen Cabinets are so Popular?
by Guest on Sep 7, 2010
The kitchen holds some of the most expensive and useful appliances of the house. Therefore, renovating the kitchen can become a financially crippling experience for families who don’t plan from early on to have the necessary funds. Apart from the electrical appliances such as microwave ovens and refrigerators , there are the stoves, burners and grill equipment.
Although Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) kitchen cabinets are so popular among homes nowadays, they have been around for a while now. And because of cost-cutting tendencies among families due to recent economic swings, they have come back into the market with renewed vigor. Production is expanding exponentially and companies are coming up with a variety of designs and styles to suit everyone’s tastes.
Strength and Durability of RTA Kitchen Appliances
Most of these ready to assemble kitchen appliances are made from plywood that are usually put together on a mounting box. That is what makes them so easy to move around and set up. Although the quality of this product is somewhat standard through out, there are various materials and designs from which one can choose his own set of RTA appliances.
Ready to assemble appliances not only include kitchen cabinets, shelves and counter tops but also range from wardrobes and closets which can be put up in other rooms of your home. The reason why they are so well appreciated is the easy to fit in aspect of the product.
Saving Up on RTA
Ready to assemble kitchen cabinets and other appliances are cheaper than the customized ones because you don’t have to hire professionals to get them fitted in your home. All you need to do is go to a Home Depot and Lowe’s outlet to buy an RTA set. Come back home and put it together with the help of screws and locks that are attached at the edges of every piece.
What is a Lock Assembly?
This is where you need to find out about a lock assembly present in every set of RTA kitchen appliance. There are two types of lock assemblies, both of which mainly allow to you fit every piece in together firmly with the help of nuts and screwdrivers.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 11, 2017 5 Tips to Choose the Right Tile for Your Bathroom by Guest
- Jul 25, 2017 6 Ways You Can Spruce Up Your Kitchen on a Budget by James Cummings
- Jul 7, 2017 7 Simple and Affordable Ways to Update the Look of your Master Bathroom by Vincent Pezzimenti
- Jun 7, 2017 How to Remove Calcium Deposits from a Showerhead by William parrett
- Apr 4, 2017 How to Install a Bathroom Vanity by Alex Cordier