- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 201
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 194
- Appliance / Repair — 154
- Interior Design / Decor — 146
- Real Estate / Finance — 111
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 102
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 81
- Construction / Materials — 75
- Plumbing / Basements — 75
- Safety / Security — 74
The Value of Timber Skids
by seizar kaelan on Apr 2, 2015
Timber skids are a specific type of construction mat. These mats are used to provide temporary ground cover, giving workers a solid platform for transportation, equipment and more. In particular, timber skids are made from high quality, all-wood timbers. These skid mats can be used for cribbing or pipelines as needed.
Temporary Solutions with Long Term Benefits
One of the best things about timber skids is that they provide unparalleled stability on short notice. These skids are used as part of the construction process, ensuring a stable platform for work to continue safely. As temporary ground covers, these skids are easy to install and can be easily removed at the end of the project.
Versatile Construction Applications
Because timber skids are so easy to install, they are also easy to move into any position as needed. This gives workers more options on the worksite, rearranging timber skids as necessary to complete any given task. Timber skids have varied uses in construction, pipelines and more.
Cost Effective Building Supplies
Construction projects are often costly ventures, which is why timber skids are especially important tools. In many cases, it is possible to rent skid mats, which can help keep costs to a minimum. Prices will vary depending on the vendor, but the best options will provide quality hardwood at affordable prices for any number of construction projects.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 29, 2018 Why MDF is Better than Softwood by Skirting World
- Jun 25, 2018 What Is a Gutter Machine and Can It Help You Grow Your Business? by Grand Marketing Solutions
- Jun 6, 2018 Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Planning by Khalid Irfan
- May 10, 2018 Add a Deck to Your Commercial Location to Increase its Value by Guest
- Apr 16, 2018 Buying Secondhand Sea and Cargo Conex Containers Reporposed by Nick Fraiser