- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 209
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 208
- Appliance / Repair — 158
- Interior Design / Decor — 146
- Real Estate / Finance — 122
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 93
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 90
- Construction / Materials — 82
- Safety / Security — 82
- Plumbing / Basements — 81
Zen Decorating Theme Bathroom
by Guest on Feb 3, 2010
If you desire the feel of a meditation garden in your bathroom, then find a landscaping architect for a theme bathroom is the design specifically for you! The accessories, furniture, and colors that merge with the theme, to give your bathroom a serene appeal, are the basics you need to work on.
For a perfect Zen décor bathroom, soft colors and neutral tones are the most effective color scheme. To match up the colors perfectly, take along the shade cards of the colors you want for your bathroom accessories.
The time you take out for selecting proper furniture and stylized accessories can only add to your Zen decorating theme. Though it is a good idea to stick to a minimalist style with stained wood furniture, you can make other luxurious additions in bathroom fixtures – artistically-designed toiletry holders with hamper, towel racks and accents.
Even bath mats in neutral, earthy tones can make a unique style statement in your Zen decor bathroom, by giving the decorating scheme an interesting appeal. Organic woven mats perfectly fit the bill for a peaceful style!
You can enhance the look of the bathroom with shoji screens and plants. Bamboo blinds for the bathroom add the element of charm to the entire area. So far as the lighting is concerned, the Zen theme requires recessed lighting, simple yet subtle.
You can further augment your Zen style design with a water fountain on a low table or a bamboo plant in a simple pot. Add to the décor a flower bowl with flowers like lotus, lamps, simplistic pottery items and even silk pillows; and you have an enviable Zen decorating theme bathroom on your hands!
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 19, 2019 How the Corner Sink Would Enhance the Design of Your Kitchen? by Guest
- Jan 4, 2019 8 Ways to Create More Space in Your Kitchen and Dining Area by Guest
- Nov 1, 2018 Bring the Best and Most Refreshing Bathtub Home by newsy siso
- Oct 31, 2018 Easy and Budget-friendly House Improvements: Bathroom Woes Be Gone by newsy siso
- Sep 20, 2018 Seven Things to Get When Remodeling Your Kitchen by Guest