- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 207
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 200
- Appliance / Repair — 157
- Interior Design / Decor — 143
- Real Estate / Finance — 113
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 103
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 84
- Plumbing / Basements — 78
- Construction / Materials — 76
- Safety / Security — 75
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Increases The Resale Value of a Home
by Guest on Aug 23, 2013
Homeowners that are trying to boost the resale value of their home tend to figure out very fast that not all renovations are created equal. A lot of “big-ticket” items such as flagstones around your pool, a pond in your backyard, or hardwood floors can be great for you as the homeowner. However, these improvements are for the homeowner and will not do much to increase the resale value of your home. Instead of items like this, homeowners should focus on items like a bathroom remodeling or kitchen-remodeling job.
Kris Anderson, a Re/Max agent says, “The key when remodeling is to think in terms of resale always.”
The Benefits of A Good Remodeling Job
There are wide ranges of home improvements that can increase the resale value of your home, from simply painting to more extensive projects like a kitchen or bathroom remodel, even in the current buyer’s market. A bathroom remodeling job, especially updating an aging master bathroom or adding an additional bathroom can bring you a 168% return on your investment.
If you are doing a remodeling job, remember that kitchen remodeling is very important. The kitchen is still looked at as the most important room in the house. If you remodel your kitchen, again you will see an increase in your homes resale value with a 168% return on investment.
Now that you know the top rooms to remodel for the biggest return, it’s time to get to work.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 4, 2019 8 Ways to Create More Space in Your Kitchen and Dining Area by Guest
- Nov 1, 2018 Bring the Best and Most Refreshing Bathtub Home by newsy siso
- Oct 31, 2018 Easy and Budget-friendly House Improvements: Bathroom Woes Be Gone by newsy siso
- Sep 20, 2018 Seven Things to Get When Remodeling Your Kitchen by Guest
- Aug 27, 2018 5 Common Home Repairs Using a Miter Saw by Valerie Muscat