- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 234
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 219
- Appliance / Repair — 177
- Interior Design / Decor — 164
- Real Estate / Finance — 156
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 119
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 112
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 107
- Improvements / Remodeling — 106
- Doors / Garages — 104
- Plumbing / Basements — 99
- Construction / Materials — 97
5 Home Security and Safety Tips
by Max Jeff on Sep 13, 2016
Ensuring the safety of your loved ones is something that should not be taken just likely and certainly not be overlooked. Today we look at the top 5 easy home security tips homeowners can carry out at home.
- Ensure that your home windows and grills are secured and locked away. An unlocked window or grill is one of the easiest ways thieves can get into your homes without much effort.
- it's always wise to have an eye on things going on at home when you are out. With the price of these wireless security camera being so affordable these days, consider purchasing a wireless IP camera to keep an eye on your little ones and nanny when at work
- If you have significant amounts of valuables and pieces of jewelry kept at home, get a quality home safe box that is fireproof to secure your valuables from home thieves and buglers. Consider getting a safe deposit box at the bank if your valuables and jewelry mean a lot to you and your family.
- Are you using high-quality door and gate locks? If you do you already have them, considering getting good quality door locks and ledges. Low-quality locks can be easily breached with simply lock picking tools.
- As we move into the digital age, home security includes your home WIFI security. Insure WIFI passwords or weak WIFI passwords will easily allow a hacker to hack into your home network and steal your online credentials.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 28, 2020 The A1 Herty Gerty: Do I need one or not? by Guest
- Oct 24, 2020 December Brings More than Christmas: Inclement Weather Can Be More Costly Than Gifts by Guest
- Jun 10, 2020 What to Look for When Selecting a Home Warranty Company by Nick Marr
- Jun 5, 2020 5 Ways to Prepare Your Home for a New Dog by Joe Goldstein
- Apr 13, 2020 The Importance of Professional Locksmith by omer levins