- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 231
- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 218
- Appliance / Repair — 175
- Interior Design / Decor — 162
- Real Estate / Finance — 155
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 115
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 112
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 105
- Doors / Garages — 103
- Improvements / Remodeling — 101
- Plumbing / Basements — 99
- Construction / Materials — 95
5 Creative Home Remodeling Ideas You Should Try
by Guest on Apr 11, 2017
Summertime is here! It's time to barbeques behind a house, cold drinks and yes, the best season for home improvement projects. Most of the homeowners plan to accomplished home remodel projects over the summer season. In fact, more than 60% of homeowners plan or already started to improve or add unique something to their homes this summer.
With long, sunny days, petty rain, and often extra time spent at home, this is the ideal time for warm-weather tasks, namely as, interior inspection, cleaning the siding, evaluation the proficiency of HVAC units & exhaustion or replacing windows.
Do you need to upgrade your outdoor space, improving energy efficiency, or added features of smart light to your home, summer is the perfect time to do all thing? If you want to change your home this season, we have highlighted different smart home project ideas for you, I think you should consider it this summer.
1. Install a smart home security DIY camera: Summer is the perfect time to travel for you, doesn't matter how far from your home. But don`t you travelling only to thinking about your home safety?
Everyone wants to be safe & secure their home, though only 17% of homeowners have a home security system yet. Do you know why? Because the traditional systems has to be paid hundreds of dollars to install. That means it requires a lifetime of monthly fees with long-term pact. However today, wireless technology has blown the DIY home security space wide open.
Homeowners and tenant can now build & maintain their own custom-designed home security system effortlessly and cheaply. With modern technology we can go to such a great extent in outer spaces rather than the the simple DIY outdoor security camera. It make the outdoor more lovely and artful through automation features. So let's think about install a home security DIY camera.
2. Update the process of Insulation: Many Pennsylvania of South Central homeowners search themselves be curious to know what the most important home upgrade they can make is if given the choice. While there are a number of worthy home upgrades that can promote energy efficiency and home execution crosswise the board nothing compares to the usefulness of insulation. When united with air sealing high-performance insulation can come together with extremely beneficial effects that can keep you & your family cosy richly the entire year, and help to improve your smart home.
3. Update the energy-efficient window: Over the past few years, there are improvements a flourishing interest in some ways to keep low temperature without the need for certain air conditioning. At the same time, it helps the environment and saves money. Adding a new set of windows at home can give it an entirely new open & updated look. Fibreglass & vinyl offer high energy-efficiency than wood, and they do not require insofar protect. Into the different types of glass looking how can be able to improve the utility of ruling windows is a great idea.
4.By added a pool looking smart the external side of your home: I have no idea about you, but I am already looking onwards to amazing summer’s evening relaxing time by the pool. If you have your own swimming pool it does not only help you keep cool on those hot days but also can make improve the outdoor look.
Although a pool requires a careful balance of chlorine and other chemicals to keeping water safe and crystal clear. There are several ways to keep ready in your pool water for swimming. One of the proper ways, use the best inground pool cleaner if you want to keep the water crystal clear all season long. By helping this cleaner you can be maintaining the proper chemical levels and keeping your pool crystal clear.
5. Change your indoor home design: if you want to change or unique look your home indoor firstly, keep in mind proper cleaning is a great idea. Never show any change is good if you have a dirty room. If you have any pet in your home it can dirty most of the time. To keep your home clean from dust or even unnecessary hair, like pet or dog hair, you can use the best vacuum for pet hair to keep your home clean and dust-free. Clean carpets also can make a huge difference. So before your home remodelling think about the cleaning method.
Summer is a great time to set out a new project. it’s the best time to DIY, with pleasant weather and long days. Do not forget that contractors are busiest in summer, so If you need help with their services, don't waste time book them early.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 9, 2020 A Guide to Home Renovations During Uncertain Times by Nick Marr
- Jul 21, 2020 How to Transform Your Home into a Handicap Accessible Home? by Valerie Muscat
- Jul 11, 2020 A Brief Guide to Stucco and its Benefits by Bonnie Phillips
- Jul 7, 2020 Solution of Rubbish Removal by Owan
- Jun 19, 2020 Preparing Yourself for Major Home Renovation Projects by Boris Dzhingarov