- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 206
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 199
- Appliance / Repair — 154
- Interior Design / Decor — 143
- Real Estate / Finance — 108
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 103
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 84
- Construction / Materials — 76
- Plumbing / Basements — 75
- Safety / Security — 75
Digital Calipers : How to Avoid the Value Disordering?
by Guest on Jul 29, 2010
A lot of users complain that the digital calipers are not durable, and may break down for only several days. It is broken since digital calipers are stained with the sweat, oil and cutting compound. Hereby, it disturbs transmitting signal coming out of the sensors. In this case, the digital calipers are not broken it just fails to function temperately in fact.
The methods to solve this problem as below:
Using a clump of cotton dipped with alcohol, clean the scale stickers of the digital calipers then changing another clump of cotton.
Dripping a drop of alcohol on the scale stickers, and pulling it back and forth.
Then screwing the clump of cotton lightly, and wiping again and again.
Do not drip any alcohol into the electronic part.
Most Recent Articles
- May 18, 2018 Wooden Creativity: Learn from These 3 Resources and Become a Professional Carpenter by Tom Grant
- Mar 13, 2018 Top Ten Hybrid Table Saw Safety Tips by Daniel
- Feb 23, 2018 How to Choose the Best Step Ladder for Your Kitchen by Andy Harrison
- Sep 28, 2017 8 Tips for Easy Shed Building by Jessie Right
- Aug 9, 2017 5 Reasons Why a Farmer Needs a Winch by Martin Gracewell