- Kitchen / Bathrooms — 206
- Garden / Landscaping / Patio — 199
- Appliance / Repair — 155
- Interior Design / Decor — 143
- Real Estate / Finance — 108
- Floors / Tile / Hardwood — 104
- Doors / Garages — 97
- HVAC / Air Conditioning — 91
- Cleaning / Maintenance — 84
- Plumbing / Basements — 77
- Construction / Materials — 76
- Safety / Security — 75
Develop Your Own Plan for Your Home Design
by Guy Dinay on Jun 19, 2014
It is very easy to develop and create own design or plans to built your dream home according to your taste. Of course it is possible by using various plans and also in affordable cost. If you are not able to view the room or space after finish the plan, many of them confused where to start or decorating the plan.
Planning is important for not only for completing the project and at the same time it gives the full finishing. Now see how to develop the plans and implementing in your works.
1. Keep a notebook or journal of ideas.
Take the unlined sketch book or standard notebook for do your work in clear way. Just place all the photos of rooms, furniture, art work or accessories according to your taste. Use fabric samples and paste in paint that which used for draw. Create own style and start design the room without any confusion in any part.
2. Using your notebook, make a priority list.
Almost all designers are try this first before finalized the ideas you must researching ideas of existing furnishings and décor in whole new project. What you design in your notebook that will execute in your space. How DIY ideas will help you to run through the full project.
3. Decide on your Budget.
First arrange or allocate your source that require for your whole decorating project decide your range from $15 to $15000 is very essential for project before you go to start. Use priority order to allocate the proper fund to the project. Plan your budget with helps to manageable and affordable way. You can place the yard sale or list in to the Craigslist or EBay.
4. Convert your journaling ideas to a board.
This is the platform you have to prove your ideas come out with more reality. Take one poster board divide in to half for take fine project. Gather all your favorite ideas that execute your notebook and finally place on your board give some space for each items. Create design what exactly you want.>
5. Using your board, decide where things will go in your space.
This is the place you can take final decision in your design project. Decide which is your favorite and finalized easier. Apply painters tape to match the seating areas, furniture placement.
6. Estimate cost.
Decide what parameters will require to allocate the fund for this design project and mention the items and cost on the board based on the item.
Felt Ball Rugs - http://filzkugelteppiche.de/design-teppich Babyteppich
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 18, 2018 6 Eco-Friendly Ideas to Beautify and Liven Up Your Home Sweet Home by James Cummings
- Sep 11, 2018 5 Ways to Improve Your Home’s Interior Design by Rohit
- Jul 17, 2018 Why Everyone Should Have Live Edge Wood Furniture by Adrian Hood
- May 22, 2018 10 Splendid Ways to Make Your Home Look Irresistibly Inviting by Guest
- May 1, 2018 Lacquered Finish vs Oil Finish: What is Best? by Guest